trotsky

Default OT - Coulter

William Graham wrote:
"Rafe B." wrote in message
news
So, what changed in twenty years? Nothing. When
it was convenient for us to do so, we played nice with
Saddam, called him our friend, sold him some
plague and poison gas to go use against the
Ayatollah. Even though we knew better.

The CBS article gets much more specific about what
was provided: "chemicals and germs, even anthrax
and bubonic plague". That was just for starters, of
course.

Saddam, like the Taliban -- is a monster of our own
making. We've got a long history of supporting
brutal dictators as long as it suits our perceived
self-interest at the moment.

And you wonder why so many people around the
world despise us? Are you that dense?

Whose' this, "We" you're talking about?

I guess one child got left behind.