Giftzwerg

Default OT - Coulter

In article z%Vyb.192731$Dw6.738617@attbi_s02, says...

I don't give a damn about the past, or who hates, "us".
They should hate those who erred, and not me, or Mr. Bush. But whether or
not they hate me or him, I still want to go over there and kill those
murdering *******s in the desert. Why don't you?

He needs them. The left has staked its political future on the ability
of a gaggle of towelheads to murder enough people that we lose our nerve
and cut 'n' run[1]. The hellish little compact is obvious; the
towelheads will scratch the Democrats' back by killing US soldiers, thus
hurting President Bush politically, while the Democrats will scratch the
towelheads' back by pulling out our troops if they manage to seize
power.

Way to Support The Troops, eh?

[1] This need is particularly poignant now that The Worst Economy In
Fifty Years(TM) has perversely decided to grow at eight percent.

--
Giftzwerg
***