Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emergency lighting was dark halls at work

Living in the North, I've never been there during hurricane
season. You sound much better prepared than many people.
Which should make your life a lot more comfortable during
and after hurricanes.

In New York, crippling snow storms and ice storms are what
affects us. The preps are much the same. Water, food,
medicine. The difference is that we need emergency heat,
instead of ice and AC.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

At least a 30 day supply of water & canned goods right
now. Hurricane
season is over, so it's time to start rotating the stock
over the
winter. I picked up a bunch of wood to build a new pantry so
I'll put
the new stock in it, and use up what's on hand over the next
three to
four months. I keep a 30 day supply of all my medicine, as
well.