Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default JST-SM connectors, m/c wire and Farnell

In article ,
T i m wrote:
If you've registered with them, or RS, CPC, Rapid, etc, as you usually
have to to buy from them and not stopped them sending you emails of
offers, they'll tell you when a post free offer comes up. CPC is worth
getting those daily emails from if you don't mind that sort of thing.

No, ok as long as there aren't too frequent etc. I get the Aldi / Lidl
ones.

The CPC ones are daily specials. ;-)

--
*I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.