William Graham

Default OT - Coulter

"Rafe B." wrote in message
news
So, what changed in twenty years? Nothing. When
it was convenient for us to do so, we played nice with
Saddam, called him our friend, sold him some
plague and poison gas to go use against the
Ayatollah. Even though we knew better.

The CBS article gets much more specific about what
was provided: "chemicals and germs, even anthrax
and bubonic plague". That was just for starters, of
course.

Saddam, like the Taliban -- is a monster of our own
making. We've got a long history of supporting
brutal dictators as long as it suits our perceived
self-interest at the moment.

And you wonder why so many people around the
world despise us? Are you that dense?

Whose' this, "We" you're talking about? I am not responsible for my (grand)
father's debts. G. Bush isn't responsible for the actions of Presidents
before him, and/or US policies before him either. So what has "our" past got
to do with either Mr. Bush's, or my, or your actions now? Look.....It's very
simple. Right here, right now, we are dealing with murders and tyrants who
are killing our innocents. They attacked our buildings on 9/11, and they
finance the recruitment and training of those who will attack us tomorrow. I
want this stopped. I don't give a damn about the past, or who hates, "us".
They should hate those who erred, and not me, or Mr. Bush. But whether or
not they hate me or him, I still want to go over there and kill those
murdering *******s in the desert. Why don't you?