Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Remove toilet in basement

wrote:
On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:55:15 -0600, "pacca" wrote:

Not true, I have a Toto toilet that will out perform any thing on the
market. Maybe you never heard of Toto , do a little research on it.

I OWN 3 Toto toilets. They work great - on the first and second floor.
I tried one in my basement and it didn't perform as well as the old
toilet being replaced, so I took it out and put the old one back.

So is that where your claim of not working in the basement comes from? One
sample?

If the basement is plumbed properly, it should make no difference.