Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Stand for table saw needed

Zootal wrote:
The thread about the old Sears table saw got me to thinking about mine. I
have it on a workbench, but I'd really like to make a table for it. Does
anyone have any ideas or recommendations about how to make a good stand for
this saw?

I'm pretty sure Sears still sells stand kits that will fit even their
old saws. If not, try harbor freight or the online outlets, for a
universal one. Unless you WAY overbuild it, wood bases for table saws
tend to get wobbly real fast. Maybe you know somebody that welds, and
could knock you out one made of angle stock? You definitely want some
sort of casters on it, with the tabs to lock them in position.

--
aem sends...