solarman

Default Scroll Saw Semi-Gloat?

Dang! Why didn't ya tell somebody! grin I figure for what I'm
gonna do with it, it will pay for itself pretty quick... gonna
make some templates to route numbers on mailbox posts in a big
subdivision. There will be a bunch of them I am sure so those
templates will save me a lot of time...(nobody had any 3" ones)

"bob" wrote in message
I got that same scroll saw at Lowes back early this year for

$39.00.
N-y-y-a-a-a-a-h-h!!

For what it does, I think it's a good price even at $59.

"solarman" wrote in message
I just got back from Lowes where I picked up a Delta scroll

saw
for $59.00... It isn't a variable speed, but what the heck,

its a
scroll saw.... I didn't have one. Now I do..