Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default JST-SM connectors, m/c wire and Farnell

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 23:44:01 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Do account holders generally pay the same for the actual items do you
know?

Any discount is usually on volume of business. Or buying a big quantity of
one item.

Ok.

There has been a slight update in that someone else might be
interested in getting some connectors so we could end up to the free
postage threshold anyway.

With all your connections in your game Geoff, any other places likely
to stock such things (in black especially)?

You'd probably get it in black easily - provided you pay for a full drum.
Farnell, etc, don't usually sell cut lengths. Maplin may have what you
want by the metre.

Sorry Dave, talking about the connectors here (Farnell only do them in
white and the ones on the bike are black).

Good point about Maplin for the cable though (the last cable I bought
from there was that very heavy duty flex the car boys use for ICE
power. I use a bit as an extension lead for an electric outboard!).
;-)

Cheers, T i m