Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default JST-SM connectors, m/c wire and Farnell

On 5 Dec 2009 00:03:20 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 23:40:49 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
p.s. Was it you who mentioned the Farnell happy hour (or whatever it
was) when they did free postage or no minimum order etc?

All these places are doing it at some time. The recession bites...

I did a Farnell order quite recently; no min order and no shipping charge
for about 15 quid worth of parts.

Ok, we might be ok then. It's not a real biggy but it's just a bit
annoying spending more on pnp then product. ;-(

If you've registered with them, or RS, CPC, Rapid, etc, as you usually
have to to buy from them and not stopped them sending you emails of
offers, they'll tell you when a post free offer comes up. CPC is worth
getting those daily emails from if you don't mind that sort of thing.

CPC seem to be doing the 'free shipping on orders over £20' every weekend
now.

I don't think CPC did what I was after but I'll look again (still good
to know about the weekend thing and maybe what I was thinking was a
Farnell deal. I thought I'd seen something somewhere! g).

Cheers, T i m