Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default JST-SM connectors, m/c wire and Farnell

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 23:40:49 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

So it's not a set / regular time then (and sorta my question)?

It looks like £5.95 pnp on top of my £10 order (plus VAT) then. ;-(

Oh well ..

If you've registered with them, or RS, CPC, Rapid, etc, as you usually
have to to buy from them and not stopped them sending you emails of
offers, they'll tell you when a post free offer comes up. CPC is worth
getting those daily emails from if you don't mind that sort of thing.

No, ok as long as there aren't too frequent etc. I get the Aldi / Lidl
ones.

Cheers, T i m