Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default JST-SM connectors, m/c wire and Farnell

In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:19:23 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
p.s. Was it you who mentioned the Farnell happy hour (or whatever it
was) when they did free postage or no minimum order etc?

All these places are doing it at some time. The recession bites...

So it's not a set / regular time then (and sorta my question)?

It looks like £5.95 pnp on top of my £10 order (plus VAT) then. ;-(

Oh well ..

If you've registered with them, or RS, CPC, Rapid, etc, as you usually
have to to buy from them and not stopped them sending you emails of
offers, they'll tell you when a post free offer comes up. CPC is worth
getting those daily emails from if you don't mind that sort of thing.

Cheers, T i m

--
*Preserve wildlife - Go pickle a squirrel*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.