Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Kitchen cabinets

"in2dadark" wrote in message
uh,,,WOW rough crowd. I see someone got pee in their weaties this
morning. Was there a nuclear war that I missed. Everyone on here is
****ed off about something.

People are/aren't any more ****ed off in here than anywhere else. What they
*do* in here is use their brand of humor, be it sarcasm, understatement or
mockery, to illustrate the shortcomings of an ill-thought out question.

Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas to you. I hope you find the answer to
your problem (*that*, by the way, is sincere).

Joe wrote:
"in2dadark" wrote in message
Which is less expensive lowes or HD for kraftmaid. Or is there another
source that I can get kraftmaid at so I won't have to deal with the
dolts as either? Tanks.

HD is always cheaper. Unless Lowe's is.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kraftmaid+cabinets+phone+number.
Missles.