Rafe B.

Default OT - Coulter

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:52:10 GMT, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

In article , dipthot@my-
deja.com says...
... snip

I don't know what Dean would do. Our current resident-in-chief
himself said that he wasn't interested in nation-building during his
campaign. Being placed in power clearly changes one's perspective...

... of course you realize that during the campaign, the nation building
being discussed was such as being done in Kosovo and Haiti as well as
other places in which our national interest was not at stake. ... and
of course you realize that our country had not been directly attacked in
an act of war by terrorists who were being harbored and encouraged by
(and by extension, acting in proxy for) several nation-states.

Of course you realize those facts, to not do so would be disengenous,
and you wouldn't be that.

No less disengenous than your sly suggestion that
somehow the invasion of Iraq had any real connection
to the so-called "war on terrorism."

Can't catch Osama? **** it, let's show Saddam
some shock-and-awe.

Funny thing is, we can't seem to catch Saddam either,
much less those pesky WMDs.

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com