Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default OT - Got Milk? Drink it. / Got Nothing to Do? Join an HOA

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Red Green wrote:
Decorated Veteran, 90, Fights to Raise Flag in His Yard

I was reading the story and a line caught my eye
"where the grounds are community property". Now
if the wonderful old fellow wants to erect a flag
pole on his "personal" property, I would be there
to help. This looks like a case of property rights
and who decides. I certainly wouldn't want anyone
erecting anything on "my" property against my wishes.

TDD

He shouldn't be raising his pole in public.

Jim