NJH

Default OT - Coulter

"Giftzwerg" wrote in message
In article ,
ks says...

Oh, my bad--apparently the dumb bitch was captured by the Iraqi

medical
staff.

No, but obviously she wasn't captured by terrorists either. If she had

been,
I don't think there would be any more Jessica Lynch.

When did she become "the dumb bitch," by the way? She wasn't driving,

isn't
the one who took a wrong turn, wasn't responsible for getting ambushed,

and
hasn't done anything else that I know of that would justify such
characterization.

Dude! She joined the Army! To a fat-**** leftist clone who builds
****ware speakers for a "living," her enlistment papers alone entitle
her to a full measure of ignorant scorn.

Not that this is particularly troublesome. I much prefer it when the
left openly expresses its pathological loathing of servicemen, instead
of disguising their traitorous leanings with a dozen layers of bat****
about "supporting the troops."

Yes, I agree.

Neil