Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Taking apart a Mini-Maglite

"in2dadark" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 12:33 am, "benick" wrote:
"in2dadark" wrote in message

On Nov 29, 4:26 pm, zxcvbob wrote:

I just found the 3AA MiniMaglite that I thought I left in a motel
room over a year ago. (it was under the car seat) Two of the
batteries leaked -- the ones closest to the lamp. The corrosion
doesn't look bad. The bottom battery just dropped out easily, and I
was able to knock the middle battery out by hitting the tailcap with
a deadblow hammer, but the last one won't budge. I don't see any
way to take it apart from the lamp end. Any ideas?

I wonder if some penetrating oil would help?

Bob

jee bob. I really thought, after reading the responses to my cabinets
post they were going to rip you and tell you to get a life and a new
flashlight. Very odd group here. Apparently field stripping a flash
light is high on their list of 'need to discuss' issues. My next
thread will be titled 'how do I repair (not replace) a leaky flapper
valve on my toilet'..There should be high interest in that considering
the IQ and temperment here.

You asked a STUPID question , through Google Groups no less , about
cabinet
prices in your area when there is no way in hell anybody on here could
possibly know that...Jesh , post the phone numbers to HD , Lowes and the
mom&pop in your area and I'll call them and find out for you....Mommy
dress
you in the morning too ??? LOL....Assclown...I'm begining to see why
others
filter out the Google Idiots...

What happened to 'there is no stupid question'. I guess yours is the
stupid answer. I was asking what others experiences were. Where
exactly in my post (moron) did I ask what the prices were in my area?
If someone purchased it in their area then it should be a comparable
differance here percentage wise. I think you're just ****ed off about
something in the real world and need to come on line and act like what
you think a 'man' should act like.

Who knew google groups had such a stigma. I wonder what else I use
could get me flammed or run off of the interstate for that matter.
This guy must be one of those idiots that sees a decal for a sports
team he doesn't like on a car and cuts them off in traffic for it.
Get some help..?? nnnnK?

Nah , don't need help...I know how to kill file just fine....Bye , bye....