Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default dark halls at work

On 2009-12-03, pyotr filipivich wrote:

[ ... ]

I'm with you on using the least necessary amount of "light". One
think I despise are Coleman lamps at camp sights, blazing away, and
lighting up everything. That's not the problem - it is that the light
kills my night vision a half mile away. Arggh.

Do you remember the old photographic flash bulbs? They may not
reach the same peak brightness as an electronic flash, but they burn a
lot longer, so the effect on your night vision is a lot greater (along
with the blue blobs floating where the bulb was in your field of vue
when it went off. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

And when gently cracked and then placed in or above above a container of
a flammable substance..make very nice and very positive ignitors.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton