Posted to alt.home.repair
in2dadark in2dadark is offline

Default Taking apart a Mini-Maglite

On Nov 30, 12:33*am, "benick" wrote:
"in2dadark" wrote in message

On Nov 29, 4:26 pm, zxcvbob wrote:

I just found the 3AA MiniMaglite that I thought I left in a motel
room over a year ago. (it was under the car seat) Two of the
batteries leaked -- the ones closest to the lamp. The corrosion
doesn't look bad. The bottom battery just dropped out easily, and I
was able to knock the middle battery out by hitting the tailcap with
a deadblow hammer, but the last one won't budge. I don't see any
way to take it apart from the lamp end. Any ideas?

I wonder if some penetrating oil would help?

Bob

jee bob. I really thought, after reading the responses to my cabinets
post they were going to rip you and tell you to get a life and a new
flashlight. Very odd group here. Apparently field stripping a flash
light is high on their list of 'need to discuss' issues. My next
thread will be titled 'how do I repair (not replace) *a leaky flapper
valve on my toilet'..There should be high interest in that considering
the IQ *and *temperment here.

You asked a STUPID question , through Google Groups no less , about cabinet
prices in your area when there is no way in hell anybody on here could
possibly know that...Jesh , post the phone numbers to HD , Lowes and the
mom&pop in your area and I'll call them and find out for you....Mommy dress
you in the morning too ??? *LOL....Assclown...I'm begining to see why others
filter out the Google Idiots...

What happened to 'there is no stupid question'. I guess yours is the
stupid answer. I was asking what others experiences were. Where
exactly in my post (moron) did I ask what the prices were in my area?
If someone purchased it in their area then it should be a comparable
differance here percentage wise. I think you're just ****ed off about
something in the real world and need to come on line and act like what
you think a 'man' should act like.

Who knew google groups had such a stigma. I wonder what else I use
could get me flammed or run off of the interstate for that matter.
This guy must be one of those idiots that sees a decal for a sports
team he doesn't like on a car and cuts them off in traffic for it.
Get some help..?? nnnnK?