Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Moisture meter

I'm sure this has probably been brought up not that long ago (and I might have been the one
to ask the question!), but the answers might be different this time, so what the hell. If
you were going to buy a decent moisture meter today, which one would it be, and why? If *I*
were going to buy one today, I probably wouldn't want to spend more than about $75, so if
your suggestions are in line with that number then so much the better... :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/