Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emergency lighting was dark halls at work

That does sound miserable. Wish things could have been
better for you. Have you got some good storage food and
water at home, now?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message
news

There were no open stores in a county with a population
of over
300,000 people. Ice & bottled water was being trucked in,
along with
some MREs. Most of the time the stations gave the wrong
time or
locations for the trucks. I did get some ice and bottled
water, but I
lived on peanut butter & crackers, Spam, and cold canned
vegetables for
three weeks. It played hell with my blood sugar.