Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Use of primitive tools

PinstripeSniper wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
I lost all the OTA channels when they made the switch.

Have you looked into a different antenna?
I'm in a funky spot and have to sometimes rotate my rabbit ear antenna
to get certain stations. I also tried an omni directional both
powered and un and I like the bunny ears better.

Yes, I have. I installed TV antennas in the '60s & '70s, then became
a TV broadcast engineer in the early '70s. Later, I was a CATV engineer
designing headens and distribution systems. I have the proper tools and
test equipment to install, aim and test TV antennas. There just isn't
anything usable around here, anymore.

The UHF stations also started working much better when I removed the
little UHF loop antenna - go figure.

Overall I have more channels than before so digtial works for me.

You're lucky.