Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Stupid man tricks

"Bob F" wrote in message
Master Betty wrote:

That's a big fucin' tree.

I think the biggest I've ever dealt with was a 30'....maybe 40'. My
neighbors has (about) a 40' dead tree I could chop up it in 1 or 2
hours, but he'd have to give me some serious cash to do it. It ain't
gonna fall on my property. Rare excuse to use my rock climbing gear.
It's a rush hanging from a harness with a chain saw. I think: "This
is crazy. This is crazy!" while I do it. Usually something real
exciting happens, like a branch falls where you don't expect it.

Tieing myself up in a dead tree wouldn't be my first choice.

Not for everybody.

That's nothing compared to what I've done rock climbing or jumping dirt
bikes.

Jim