Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default RugDoctor any experiences, or recommendations for other carpetcleaners?

Jules wrote:

I actually can't think of a single product I've seen in my whole life
that's such poor value for money. It's a whole level worse than, say,
Microsoft products, or store-bought coffee machines. I'm just thankful
that we're in a house that's nearly all hardwood floors these days, and
the %^#*ing Bissell is dumped in a closet that we otherwise never use. I
should really pull the motor out of it (as it might come in handy for
something one day) and smash the living crap out of the rest with a big
sledge hammer.

OK, I feel better now. Rent a Rug Doctor. They work. :-)

That caused a chuckle and brought a smile to my face. Thanks :-)

Dave