Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default RugDoctor any experiences, or recommendations for other carpetcleaners?

wrote:
We're thinking of hiring a RugDoctor to clean some of our carpets.
This is to get them from filthy to acceptable rather than trying to
get them looking pristine.

So, does the RugDoctor do a good job in general. Alternatively would
we do better (or as well) if we bought a Bissell or Vax carpet cleaner
(probably going for one of the Which recommended ones)?

Any/all experiences would be useful to hear.

Rented on last weekend to clean two bedroom carpets after fitting a new
and identical landing carpet then realising that they looked different.

The carpets had not had heavy wear but I was amazed at the amount of
dirt that I tipped out of the collection container.

So yes, in that sense works well.

Andrew