Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John Gbur John Gbur is offline

Default Axminster Chuck With Odonnel Jaws - For turning small boxes

I was looking for a good chuck to do small boxes (1 - 2 inch tennon). Some
of the chucks I had seen recommended aren't around anymore. I like the idea
of longer jaws that extend the box away from the chuck for easier access.
Does anyone have experience with the Axminster chuck with Odonnel Jaws?
Another strong candidate was the vicmarc 100 with the long jaws that look
similar to Odonnel Jaws. Anyone have any experience with the Vicmarc 100
with the Long jaws? Thanks.