Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Flashlight for review

As for mag, I like the Nite Ize, or Teralux bulbs for the
minimag.

The Nite Ize for C and D cells, I find to be useless. The
LED original equipment C and D Mags, I really like.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

This worth $25?
http://misterx.livejournal.com/616213.html

Looks interesting. I have been carrying the maglight in the
comparison for a few months.
I wish it was a bit shorter. I'm tempted to buy one of the
Colemans to see it if works
out and make my LED maglight a glovebox flashlight.

The LED 2AA maglight is so much better than the incandescent
one. Almost like night and
day.

Wes
--
"Additionally as a security officer, I carry a gun to
protect