Posted to alt.home.repair
Hell Toupee[_4_] Hell Toupee[_4_] is offline

Default Stupid man tricks

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 00:58:19 -0800 (PST), DD_BobK
wrote:

If the
birch was killed by fungus, rot or incests it will break off near the
ground with very little force.

This tree must have been damaged by "incests" :-/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhMUnBANGQA

Hah. That reminds me of a former boss of mine who once elbowed me out
of the way to take a call about a sick tree. He knew nothing about
trees, but that didn't stop him - he has an ego the size of the
Titanic. So there he was, confidently telling the caller that he
needed a certain chemical to get rid of the "disease orgasms" in the
tree. He just kept on saying "disease orgasms". I was literally on the
floor laughing fit to bust. Suddenly he said, "I beg your pardon - of
course I meant disease ORGANISMS!"

Ah, George. AKA Mr. Lawn.