Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Gunners Home shop

"Buerste" wrote in

Well, Gunner has a bunch of stuff that I would love to have. I question a
new coat of paint on a piece of equipment. I also question obvious abuse.
I have bought stuff from Gunner with great results. I doubt he has a
machine on-line that is less than spec. Now the "back 40" is another
story.

Have you ever been to a guy's shop who had every little machine known to
man, but he couldn't cut a square piece of wood? Craftsmen know how to get
the results, no matter what the means. Look at stuff they built 500 years
ago.

Steve