Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas passport?

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:06:58 +0700, wrote:

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:37:44 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:20:09 +0700,
wrote:

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code, Section 1401, defines the
following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States *
* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a
citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen
of the tribe
* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents
are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a
citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other
parent is a U.S. national
* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen
and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

The citizenship laws changed in hum...1968 if I recall

A number of years after 1961,,,the year Obamassiah was born in kenya

Gunner

The determining law is Title 8 of the U.S. Code, section 1401, signed
into law by the President, June 27, 1952

Regards,

J.B.

There have been changes since then. Ill try to look em up, but they have
been mentioned repeatedly in various threads of this nature.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton