Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Microsoft Strikes Again...

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:38:57 -0600, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Microsoft Strikes Again...

...Jim Thompson
James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | |
Voice480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat |
E-mail Icon at http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

It seems that MS finally made their BSOD more efficient.

I think it is hilarious that the idiots that continually have problems
with Windows are the same idiots that complain about things they say it
will not do.

I have never had such a crash, and that has been since Vista beta, and
through into Windows 7.

You all deserve to be the Luddite dingleberries that you are.