Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall[_4_] Jim Hall[_4_] is offline

Default Repost Small Box, sorry for huge files.. - 2 attachments

Love the old Douglas fir bench.. and of course your box.. Nice job
matching grain on the corner.. What a nice piece of cherry to work with..!
Gosh you have to finish the inside too though.. I've taken a liking to
finishing insides with 1 lb cut of shellac. Doesn't leave a residual smell
like many other finishes do.. Looks like someone is going to get a very
special Christmas present..

"David Haynie" wrote in message
. 207.166...
Second try, small box pics first try I sent out some huge files.

Small box made from figured cherry. Its a Christmas gift for my sister-in-
law...hope you all like it..