Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Buying vs Building... some questions

"Robert Neville" wrote
Robert Neville wrote:

The original one was. About a month ago Congress extended the expiration
date
through next April and added move up buyers who have been in their current
house
for 3 years or more.

Correction: Must have lived in current house 5 of the past 8 years.

Not that I'm selling mind you, but didnt anyone realize the largest set hit
there would be active duty military? My house was rented 2001-2007 due to
military orders overseas.

It's not even like I had a choice about it if I wanted to fill our my
career. Grin, thats why they are called 'orders' not 'suggestions'.