Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Stupid man tricks

jamesgangnc wrote:
I tried that with a large bush and a 2 wheel drive toyota tacoma. The
wheels spun. Even when I got a bit of a running start at it. ...
did eventually work but the process ended up as more of an I chopped
on the roots some, then pulled with the truck, repeat about 6 times.
It clearly would not have worked on a tree. Even a little tree.

Had a full afternoon's entertainment at SIL's place in Amarillo a year
or so ago as the local hired doofus a neighbor left to try same to a
similar-sized sample in their yard next door was in easy viewing of the
back deck/patio on a nice Sunday afternoon...

Nothing was accomplished to the objective other than some blue air (both
verbal and exhaust and tire smoke) and much hacking away. BIL indicated
later the professional tree service was in the following week to take
care of the problem w/ their backhoe/grapple on a long boom from over
the fence in the alley in about 20 min or less...