Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Wooddorking contents on the PUD (tmLJ)

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:02:54 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi
scrawled the following:

Yup,

Rogowski's school in Portland, visit with c-less in Grant's Pass, and
the College of the Redwoods. READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

http://pickuptruckdiaries.wordpress.com/

PUD stands for Pick-up truck diaries. It was coined by Larry when he
realized what i needed to be doing as Marilyn is not with me yet.

By golly, you did attribute it to me after all. I'll be famous!

So, out of California yet? Only 7,000 clicks to go!

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.