Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Zinsser Sanding Sealer vs. Shellac

wrote:

a bunch of incredible advice and information snipped, albiet reluctantly

If you jump in Steve, I would really be interested in what you think
of this stuff. If you are used to spraying, this will be a real treat
for you.

Two quart cans on order; one gloss, one satin. Can't wait to try it out!

If you have anything else, just ask. I will be gone till next
Wednesday as me and the SO are going away for Tday with a few more
days tacked on.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Robert

As usual, the amount of time and energy you spend on your responses is a great
gift to everyone here, and it's _very_ much appreciated. I have precious
little time to keep up with the pace of this newsgroup, but your posts are a
pleasure to read and I don't miss a single word (which is more than I can say
for most other posts that are longer than a couple of short paragraphs...)

THANK YOU for answering all my silly questions. I will try to follow up with
some half-intelligent feedback once I've gained some experience with the
product, and I hope your Thanksgiving was a happy one too!

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/