Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas passport?

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:06:23 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:57:38 +0700, wrote:

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 06:40:36 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote

A certification with a certifying seal is considered standard today.

Ed Huntress

And anyone with $12 worth of software can produce one.

Steve

Have a look at the Snopes page on the birth certificate. The
certificate has been examined and it does have an embossed seal. It is
a legal Hawaii State birth certificate.

As I already posted even USA Today accepts that it is a valid
document. CNN considers it a "none issue".

So, are you saying that not only the Hawaii state Director of Health,
the Governor of the state, USA Today and the rest of the major news
agencies have all been bribed?

Regards,

J.B.

The big question is..is that the birth cert issued for Obamas birth..or
an fficial one: from todays computer?

Mine is a simple white piece of paper with a grid of names and numbers
all lined up beneith subtitles

No embossing, no green paper, nada. And its from Miami Beach, Florida,
November 11th, 1953

Gunner

I seriously doubt that anyone would accept that birth certificate today. It
isn't ootsie cutesy enough, and entirely not pc. The ones they want today
look like they were made on a home computer with a color printer.

HTH g

Steve

Chuckle..indeed. And mine is the original, the copy being on file in
Florida. Seems someone screwed up and handed Mom the wrong one.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton