Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Should I move to Idaho?

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:58:01 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
nster.com...

On 2009-11-27, Hawke wrote:
Ignoramus11641 wrote:

snip-

Were you living here in the 1950s?

I was born in 1971.

You're a toddler

1970 for me, rapidly approaching my geezer birthday *sigh*. Sucks to be
old...

Yeah, you poor *******s. So old. Try being born in '39!

Harold

That's me, and thoroughly enjoying the fact. A little this and that
here and there and life is good!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Yeah, I gotta admit, the quality of life is good. Very good. If only my
tired body gave me more relief. I'm troubled with arthritis. Buggered a
shoulder a week ago and it's still giving me fits. Making it hard to get
anything done on the house.

I sure miss that 30 year old body I once had, but I wouldn't trade my
mental state for those earlier years, especially those wasted on my ex-wife.

Some times you have to go through some ugliness to get where you appreciate
the right things in life. I thank my ex for that, but not much more.

Harold