Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Obamas passport?

On Dec 1, 9:38*pm, Neil Nelson wrote:
[snip]
14th Amendment;
" 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject
to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of
the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law
which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any
person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
*doesn't exist.)

Plainly states to anyone who can read that a person born in the United
States is a citizen. *It also plainly makes no distinction between a
citizen born here and a naturalized citizen.
It doesn't make any distinction *that those born here are natural born
versus those who choose to move here and do so can become naturalIZED
citizens, Yet section 1 article 2 of the constitution makes a
distinction by usage of the term natural born citizen as to who is
qualified to be president and since section 1 article 2 of the
constitution also mentions the means by which a mere citizen qualifies
to be president, we must not only recognize that there is a distinction
but also that the distinction exists.

We MUST? Says who? Is it your contention that my mother, who was born
here, to immigrant parents, was a NATURALIZED citizen? Where are her
naturalization papers? When was she naturalized? What actual legal
document do you have with which to back that up?

Born here OR naturalized are citizens, just plain old run of the mill
citizens.

Born here of two citizen parents who may or may not have been born on
foreign soil = natural born citizen.

According to whom? Again, I'm not interested in your conjecture, or
Rush's conjecture. Please provide a reference to a specific line in a
specific federal document that backs up your statement.

[snip]
Then comes the phrase "any person within it's jurisdiction." *as is
common knowledge, Barack Obama senior was already married to someone in
Kenya when he married Stanley Ann Dunham, in effect, he considered
himself immune to our laws regarding polygamy (assumes that S.A.D. knew
of the other wife) and thus any children born to him in this country
would not assume citizenship the same as would apply to children born
here to a foreign diplomat subject to diplomatic immunity.

Where in the world did you get that "in effect, he considered
himself...?"
Again. Is this your conjecture? Do you have a reference to a legal
document that backs this up?

[snip]