Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Koblic Michael Koblic is offline

Default First cans now bagels

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.co.../bagel-danger/

Surely everyone knows that the proper tool to cut bagels is a bandsaw!

--
Michael Koblic
Campbell River, BC

As a reminder not to cast stones etc. I just brought my wife home from
emergency where she received stitches to a nearly severed tip of her finger.
Aparently the last carrot had it in for her. With her favorite knife and
all. Has not had an accident like this last 20-odd years.

What impressed me most that after the carrots she bandaged her finger,
finished the rest of the massive prep, watched me put some of the stuff
together and only then admitted to the mishap. The power of a family
re-union!