Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obamas passport?

"aarcuda69062" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

So you perpetuate the crap. Get enough of this noise going, and it works
like Joseph Goebbels said it does: repeat a lie often enough, and people
start to believe it.

A good example would be;
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of
Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the
Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was
born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

He's right. That's what it takes to be a natural-born citizen.

Or, as in Joe's case, they start to believe that
"something must be there."

But nothing is really there, except a lot of people who mindlessly repeat
the lies, bouncing it back and forth in an echo chamber, until the truth
hardly has a chance.

Seems to be working.

Indeed it does.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-kenya.htm
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/lawyersues.htm
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-lies.htm
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ibutions-2.htm
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ruth-squad.htm
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...-auschwitz.htm
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...yer-md-not.htm

The fact is that it would be very easy to stop all of this crap. Just
release his original birth certificate NOT a copy generated AFTER
people
asked for it.

I would bet that very few people here (yourself included Ed) don't have
the original document. I have the original and a state generated copy.
They are ENTIRELY different documents.

This isn't Hawaii, Steve. Laws are different in different states. NOBODY
requires the original document for anything. That includes joining the
CIA.
A certification with a certifying seal is considered standard today.

The whole birther thing is nuts.

It certainly is.

--
Ed Huntress