Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Sears Service & Repair Center

Molly Brown wrote:
I went to my local Sears Service& Repair Center today. I needed a
part for an appliance. Before I went I found the part at
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/. For a few seconds I hesitated.
Should I just order it off the internet or not? Then I remembered that
I had to go to the general area of the store for something else anyway
so I decided to just go and get it in person. I went in and after a
few minutes of waiting for the counter guy to finish talking on the
telephone:
“Hi, I need a part”
“Do you have a model or part number?”
“Yes, I have a part number it’s………”
“What is it for?”
“A dishwasher”
“What brand is it?”
“Does it matter? I have the part number”
“Is it a …….. or …….. or………..?”
“It’s a ……….”
“Do you have a model number?”
“No I don’t have the model number. Why do I need a model number? I
gave you the part number”
“I need a source code to find the part”
“You have a computer in front of you. I went on the internet and found
the part on YOUR web site. I could have just ordered it right there
and then and nobody would have asked me anything about a model number
or a source code if I had. Why don’t you just get on the internet and
Google the part number. YOUR web site is going to come up and you can
see for yourself what part I want.”
“I don’t have internet on the computer and I need a source code”
“Do you mean to say I can do in my home on my own computer on the
Sears web site what you are unable to do in here in this Sears store?”
“Yes”
“So I guess you’re one click away from the unemployment line huh?”
He gave me a blank stare.

Hi,
Didn't know that? They are robot or parrot.