Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obamas passport?

"Steve B" wrote in message

wrote

My understanding is that Obama's birth certificate has been physically
inspected and appears legitimate and that the applicable agency in
Hawaii has certified that it is a normal, legal birth certificate.

What more is there to do?

Show it to me and the American public

He already has. You can see it online. Here are nine photos of it:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Is he supposed to bring it to your house and show it to you personally? And
who is this "American public"? Most of us are satisfied.

...who, BTW ARE citizens.

So are the rest of us. And we don't want him wasting any more time on it.

I just had to show mine to a guy I didn't know at the post office to get a
passport. Why don't I have the right to see other people's birth
certificates, especially if it is someone working for me?

Because you don't. He's not your employee, anyway -- not that it would give
you the right to demand his birth certificate if he were.

--
Ed Huntress