Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Vacuum Cleaner Recommendation?

On Nov 30, 3:55*pm, Jules
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:20:27 -0600, HeyBub wrote:
I just bought a Rigid shop vac for $20 at HD. If you don't have carpets,
consider a shop vac. They suck better than a girlfriend I had in college who
played French Horn in the Longhorn Band (if it blows, it's gotta suck
somewhere!).

Now if you gave us a name, we could have named a scientific unit after
her...

Might have to pick one of those up, anyway (if they're doing the same deal
up here) - that's stupidly cheap.

Seriously. I could use a new shop vac, mine is pretty rickety and was
cheap to begin with (doesn't have "blow" connection, and there's times
I could use that, like cleaning out attic vents.) Problem is, I was
just at HD on Saturday, and visiting that place twice in one week
could push someone over the edge.

nate