Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Old circular saw blades

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:13:08 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi
scrawled the following:

On Nov 29, 4:25*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
Didn't I see a discussion here some months ago about a recycling service for
old circular saw blades? *I'm looking for the best way to get rid of some of
these old blades (and no, they're *not* worth sharpening; most of them were
"thrown in" with the RAS I bought on Craig's List this past year).

Make tacky pukey duck clocks out of them.

See my last post, WeeGee.

P.S: Did you ever make it -out- of California? Politics and smog
notwithstanding, it's a beautiful and scenic state with many wonders
to explore. You'll have to come back with Marilyn on your next winter
vacation to see more of it.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.