Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Revised Honeywell Sundial Plans

Dave Osborne wrote:

Roger Mills wrote:

Looks like it will have to be knife and fork methods then! Is the
email address in your header genuine if I remove the obvious
spam-trap?

Yes, in fact you Adam & John Rumm should have received an email from
me. Let me know if your email addresses are not valid.

Ah yes, so I have! The address is genuine but - like it says in my sig - I
don't look at it very often so I need to be prompted when someone sends an
email to it.

I'll respond when I've had a chance to look at it.
--
Cheers,
Roger