Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Vacuum Cleaner Recommendation?

Phisherman wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:06:10 -0800 (PST), utilitarian
wrote:

Hi,

To those of you who helped me diagnose my vacuum cleaner problem, of

But I have decided it's time for a new vac.

My Eureka Boss vacuum has finally worn out after about 10 years.
Motor bearings came apart and the local repair man says to junk it.
It was a cheap vac, only about $89, I think, but pretty good, to last
this long.

I can't find new Eureka like it. The Eurekas are are all bagless now,
apparently.

I'm looking for another vac, of any brand, to replace it. One that
has a bag, not these new bagless ones.

Any recommendations for a cheap but good vac, with bag ?

Thanks

Panasonic

Hi,
No one uses built-in vacuum? I have been for last 40 years or so.