Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas passport?

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:22:55 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Or are you simply giving your opinion? Again.

Gunner

Guns! Take a step back and breathe!

Bottom line - it doesn't matter anymore.
The guy IS the President of the United States, and yes,
he's not only a democrat, he's black.

Actually...he is only 6% black, 50% white, and 44% middle eastern, but
that really doesnt mean anything to me. What bothers me (and we are
drifting from the topic) is that he is a Marxist Community Organizer
with absolutely NO clue what he is doing as president. And Ill bet he
would admit that, if you got him high enough, or drunk enough.

Now..as to his passport...and is he Legally the President of the USA?
He may have been voted in..but frauds happen every day. Look at Wall
Street for an example.

Deal with it, man.

I was simply asking questions. Shrug..if the Left doesnt like the
questions..then they should be able to answer it promptly and properly.

Their Opinions are like assholes..everyone has one..and they all stink.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton