Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Pictures of welding on the jerry can -- converted to fuel tank

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:07:16 -0500, the infamous "fran...123"
scrawled the following:

"Ignoramus10998" wrote in message
m...
Explanation follows on the website

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Onan.../02-Fuel-Tank/

The jerry can did not explode, as I filled it with water almost to the
level of where I was doing welding.

I hope you aren't looking for compliments from aircraft grade welders about
those beads. Was this a clean off the paint first or after? or a little of
both?

Har! I was thinking the same thing. "Egad, that looks like MY
welding!" Methinks Ig should do the work first, THEN have happy hour,
don't you? I simply _love_ that sprayed goop in the 0025 pic!

(Ig, you've done better work. g )

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.