Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obamas passport?

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:00:35 +0700, wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:11:20 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:49:41 -0500, Ned Simmons wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:52:20 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:
.

Conclusion:
When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a
British passport or an Indonesian passport.

Imagine my surprise that Snopes has seen this as well...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/passport.asp

So which passport did he use?

Gunner

A far more interesting question is: "If there is even a tiny chance
that you are correct why has there not been a concentrated effort by
the Republican Party to obtain this information?"

One would tend to believe that if it were possible to prove that an
election of a Democrat President was fraudulently that the Republicans
would want it publicized. Wouldn't one?

Have any idea how many times this question has been brought to court so
far?

33 times

And it never ever goes to trial or a jury.

Democrats make sure to put up such a fuss...that it is tossed out of
court. generally without "prejudice"...which means it can be opened
again.

And when it is...its again tossed without prejudice..and then again and
again.

Seems no court wants to be the one to upset the apple cart..or be the
first one to find a president there illegally.

Must scare the **** out any judge put in that position.

Gunner

Regards,

J.B.

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton